Friday, April 3

More About Me


Although born an American national, I have spent most of my life in New Zealand, Canada, and Scotland. In my secondary school years, I spent one year in Canada and the rest of my senior school years in Glasgow, Scotland, where I played in the pipe band and I was on the school football team (not both at the same time).

Here are some music videos about Scotland. This will give you a sense of the pride of nation, pride of culture, and pride in the people of Scotland.

Bonnie Scotland (We Have A Dream)



Celtic Bagpipe Music Compilation- Part 1 of 4



Scottish Football Song



Scotland The Brave
The National Anthem well song by John McDermott



I hope you enjoyed these music videos. You can read more about me in More About Me on my Dog Allergies blog.

All music provided is the property of their rightful owners, I trust the rightful owners will not object to my use of their excellent music videos on my blog.